College Storage Units in Florida and Massachusetts
Are you moving away from campus for a while? College life seems to bring with it a fair amount of moving. At Value Store It, we know that can be stressful. What do you do with all your stuff when the time comes to move? Instead of hauling it, shipping it, or trusting a friend’s garage, give Value Store It a call. We offer clean, safe, college storage units to house your belongings until you return for the next semester.
Common Reasons to Get a Storage Unit
College life has many transitions that can often require a lot of packing and unpacking.
- Summer vacation: If you are going home for the summer, a storage unit is a convenient option to keep your belongings safe while you are away.
- Storing seasonal items: Dorm rooms can get cramped. Storing bulkier items that are not being used frees up space.
- Traveling or interning: You might need to leave college while you take advantage of a travel opportunity or an internship. At Value Store It, we can keep your belongings safe during your time away from campus.
Why Value Store It?
- Month-to-month: Our units are rented on a month-to-month basis, and no long-term commitments are required.
- Time and convenience: Save time moving your large items quickly to a nearby storage unit instead of across the state or country.
- Climate control: Units feature climate control to protect your electronics, clothes, books, and furniture from humidity while you’re away.
- State-of-the-art security: Secure access and monitoring keeps your belongings safe.
- Protection: We offer a protection plan starting at $10 a month that covers your possessions against losses.
- Easy Access: We’re open 7 days a week with extended access hours even when the office isn’t open for your convenience.
What Size Storage Unit Do I Need?
We offer storage units in varying sizes
- 4×4 storage unit
- 4×6 storage unit
- 5×5 storage unit
- 5×10 storage unit
Larger units are available, but we’ve found that these smaller units are perfect for many college students. Plus, they have convenient high ceilings, allowing storage of more items or larger items.
College Storage Unit Tips
- Reserve a storage unit in advance, particularly if you’re looking for short-term storage during peak season (April – September).
- Pick the right-sized unit. Use our Interactive Size Guide to get the right size unit for your needs.
- Make sure you aren’t signing a long-term contract; Value Store It offers convenient month-to-month rentals.
- Label your boxes well so you can easily find things when you need them.
- Vehicle storage is available at many of our storage locations.
- Do not store food or other perishables in a self-storage unit, as these items will be damaged, and they attract pests.
College Storage Facilities in Florida and Massachusetts
Living spaces get tight, semesters end, and opportunities arise. No matter your reason for needing a college storage unit, Value Store It has a convenient, affordable option for you close to campus. Value Store It locations in Florida and Massachusetts offer college storage solutions to fit all your storage needs. Get a head start on your end-of-semester move, and view our available units now.