Save Space for Life with Business Storage in Florida and Massachusetts
By storing excess inventory, office equipment, and other business items in a secure self-storage unit, you free up space for money making activities and provide room for future business growth. At Value Store It, you can rent storage units in all sizes for your business storage needs. We offer climate-controlled units at all of our facilities. We also offer drive-up units (which are garage-type units and may or may not be air conditioned).Please specify which type of unit you require when you select your unit.
Tips for Business Storage
- Most retail business inventory should be stored in climate-controlled self-storage units to prevent damage and protect your business investments. See a list of items that require climate-controlled storage
- Construction supplies, warehouse equipment, and excess business supplies are more conveniently stored in drive-up storage units, so select these units when possible
- Business papers, documents, and files can be damaged by humidity and temperature changes, so protect these items in climate-controlled storage
- A rental fee for self-storage is usually a tax-deductible business expense (check with your accountant for more information)
- Shifting inventory from one unit to another can be time-consuming, so businesses often rent a slightly larger unit than they currently need to accommodate storage needs in the next 3-6 months
- Opting for a Value Protection plan (starting at just $10/month) is advisable for business inventory storage
- If you are interested in converting business hardcopy files over to digital files and storing them securely, click here to learn more about our comprehensive Document Management & Secure Document Storage solutions
Selecting a Storage Unit for Business Storage
When you are choosing which storage unit to rent for your business, keep these in mind:
- How often you will need to visit your storage unit
- What kind and size of the items you will need storing
- How many storage units and what sizes you will need
Storage units located next to parking lots and elevators are a good choice for people who are operating e-commerce stores and will need to access inventory on a daily basis. If you’re storing construction equipment, you’ll want access to our convenient drive-up units. Paper and documents will need to be in a climate-controlled storage unit due to humidity. If you have any questions about items you may need to store, contact us.
Many of our locations offer drive-up self-storage units, for the convenience of business customers loading and unloading frequently. You can find drive-up units available at these locations:
Wine Storage in Allston, Massachusetts, and Pompano.
Are you in the wine business? Value Store It offers climate-controlled Wine storage in Allston, MA. Protect your precious harvest in an extremely clean and secure facility. Hurry now! The first month is free for most storage unit sizes.
Ready to get started?
With storage units in over 15 locations, we have what you need to get your business started, off the ground, or to the next level. Contact us today to find affordable options that work best for you and your business storage in Florida and Massachusetts