Is your business looking for clean, secure storage solutions? Whether your office is running short on space, being remodeled, or needing document storage, Value Store It has the business storage solution for you. We have locations in Florida and Massachusetts offering a variety of storage options and make reserving a unit convenient and easy. Give us a call today to learn how we can help your business free up space so you can keep growing!
Save Space with Business Storage in Florida and Massachusetts
By storing excess inventory, office equipment, and other business items in a secure and accessible self-storage unit, you can free up space and provide room for increased productivity and future business growth. Value Store It offers storage units in all sizes for your business storage needs.
Why Value Store It?
- Month-to-month: Our units are rented on a month-to-month basis, with no long-term commitments required.
- Quality Self-Storage: Our commitment to cleanliness means our units are perfect for household items, business inventory, and more.
- Climate control: Units feature climate control to protect your electronics, clothes, books, and furniture from humidity while you’re away.
- State-of-the-art security: Secure access and monitoring keeps your belongings safe.
- Protection: We offer protection plans starting at $10 a month that cover your stored items against losses.
- Easy Access: We’re open 7 days a week with extended access hours.
- Pay only for what you need- Use our Interactive Storage Size Guide to find the right unit for your business.
- Document Storage: Comprehensive document storage is available at our Pompano Beach, Florida location.
- Moving Supplies: Moving supplies are available onsite at all our locations for extra storage protection.
Tips for Business Storage
- Most retail business inventory should be stored in climate-controlled self-storage units to prevent damage and protect your business investments.
- Construction supplies, warehouse equipment, and excess business supplies are more conveniently stored in drive-up storage units, so select these units when possible.
- Business papers, documents, and files can be damaged by humidity and temperature changes, so protect these items in climate-controlled storage.
- A rental fee for self-storage is usually a tax-deductible business expense (check with your accountant for more information).
- Shifting inventory from one unit to another can be time-consuming, so businesses often rent a slightly larger unit than they currently need to accommodate storage needs in the next 3-6 months.
- Opting for a Value Protection plan (starting at just $10/month) is advisable for business inventory storage.
- If you are interested in converting business hardcopy files over to digital files and storing them securely, click here to learn more about our comprehensive Document Management & Secure Document Storage solutions.
Many of our locations offer drive-up self-storage units, for the convenience of business customers loading and unloading frequently. You can find drive-up units available at these locations:
- Miami, FL
- Little Havana, FL
- North Lauderdale FL
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Cutler Bay, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Ocoee, FL
- Wesley Chapel, FL
Wine Storage in Allston, Massachusetts, and Pompano.
Are you in the wine business? Value Store It offers climate-controlled wine storage in Allston, MA and Pompano Beach, FL. Protect your precious harvest in an extremely clean and secure facility.
Ready to get started?
With storage units available in 25 locations and growing in Florida and Massachusetts, Value Store It has the space to accommodate the needs of your growing business. Contact us today to find affordable storage options that work best for you and your business.