Discovering the local activities in Jupiter, FL, will give you unique and memorable experiences you won’t get from its neighboring city of Metropolitan Miami. Aside from the laid-back lifestyle, there are lovely beaches to explore, along with various high-end dining and luxurious shopping options. You’ll have lots of things to enjoy in Jupiter – from sunup to sundown and beyond.
Dining in Jupiter
When it comes to dining, Jupiter offers diverse options to please your taste buds. With several fine dining restaurants in the city, ranging from kosher breakfast to a sumptuous seafood dinner feast, here are a few delectable options you shouldn’t miss out on:
- Dive Bar: If you want a waterfront dining experience while satisfying your sushi and seafood cravings, Dive Bar is the place to go.
- U-Tiki: When you dine at U-Tiki, you’ll not only have a variety of choices – from sushi to burgers – but you’ll also have a great view of the Jupiter lighthouse and the Intracoastal.
- Dune Dog: Looking for a quick bite after a day at the beach? Try Dune Dog. It has a great selection of foot-long hot dogs topped with almost anything you want.
The booming bass and bouncing club scene are not everything that Jupiter, FL, has to offer. If you prefer a relaxing evening with great music, fine drinks, and stunning views, you’ll love Jupiter’s unrivaled flair.
- The Woods: Owned by golf legend Tiger Woods, The Woods is a terrific place for night owls to hang out. This upscale restaurant is a splendid choice if you want to unwind in style.
- Maltz Jupiter Theatre: A professional, not-for-profit regional theater, Maltz Jupiter offers a Broadway-like experience to locals and visitors. Expect world-class performances from Florida’s largest, award-winning theater.
- Guanabanas: Are you into live music? You should check out Guanabanas and enjoy the night while live bands play tropical and festive music, like dub and reggae.
At the heart of Jupiter, you’ll find gorgeous natural landscapes and laid-back beaches. The following are just some of the famous attractions you’ll enjoy in the city:
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum: Built in 1860, Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse continues to stand proud. Aside from the daily tours, the museum galleries and old structures can immerse you in the area’s rich history.
- John D. Macarthur Beach State Park: Experience a taste of island paradise at John D. Macarthur Beach State Park. With its pristine blue waters and opportunities for paddling, diving, and snorkeling, you’ll never get bored here.
- Arthur R Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge: A must-visit attraction in Jupiter, FL, the Arthur R Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge is perfect if you enjoy outdoor adventures. You can discover more than 250 species of birds in the area. Plus, there’s a 12-mile bike trail in this 400-acre cypress swamp.
Shopping in Jupiter
Shopping malls are naturally abundant in Jupiter, one of Florida’s wealthiest cities. Whether you’re shopping with friends or going out on a date, you’ll have a great time at these malls.
- Harbourside Place: Located along Jupiter’s Intracoastal Waterway, Harbourside Place is one of the city’s top destinations for shopping and dining. You’ll find a variety of retail shops, including Tommy Bahama and Artlantic Fine Art.
- The Gardens Mall: If you prefer high-end retailers, The Gardens Mall won’t disappoint you. You’ll find Jimmy Choo, Chanel, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton boutiques at this shopping center.
- Downtown Abacoa: The laid-back atmosphere and classic design of Downtown Abacoa render it a fantastic place for shoppers to connect and unwind.
Experience Jupiter on a Whole New Level
With its refined and less-hectic ambiance, Jupiter, Florida, provides a relaxing yet opulent stay. For new residents, Value Store It is a local resource for personal and business storage needs. While exploring and wandering around your new city, you can store your valuables at Value Store It. We can accommodate both personal and business storage with our variety of storage sizes.
Contact us and take advantage of our climate-controlled storage facility in Jupiter.