All claims holding the facility responsible for a loss or damage to your property must be made directly to the facility. One of the terms and conditions of Value Store It Protection Plan® is that you agree to cooperate with an adjuster to determine the facility’s obligation to you so the facility can promptly reimburse you for damage/loss to your property. When the facility elects to have an adjuster work with you, that process normally starts within 24 hours after all claim-related paperwork is filed.
In the case of loss or damage to your property, please follow the instructions below to file a claim:
- Notify the staff at Value Store It.
- If the claim is due to theft, call the police and file a police report immediately.
- Make a detailed list of the items which you are claiming, including their value.
- Take photos of any evidence of the incident as well as any damaged items, if possible showing how the items were damaged.
- To file a Value Protection Plan Claim, please complete the four forms below.
- Complete the forms entirely. Missing or incomplete information will delay the processing of your claim.
- Do you have proof of purchase? Submit receipts or any available documentation supporting the value of the items claimed. If you don’t have any documentation for specific items, submit links to websites for similar items.
- Submit all documents to the manager at your Value Store It location, in person or via email or fax.
- Follow up with your Value Protection Plan Coordinator via email at [email protected].
See terms and conditions of Value Store It Protection Plan® for protection plan details.