Miami Airport Self Storage
Thank You for Choosing Value Store It!
Please read the following instructions for Contactless Rentals
- As you complete your online storage rental, you will spend the next few minutes providing your personal information and documentation required to complete the Rental Agreement and Value Protection Plan forms
- After completing all documentation, you will immediately be able to move your belongings into your storage unit
- You must secure your storage unit with the lock left in your Welcome Packet. Welcome Packets will be left in a lock box by the entrance to the office, and you will be given the access code upon completion of the rental
- Your belongings will need to be protected with our Value Protection Plan. If you have a Homeowner’s Policy of your own, you will be required to provide the policy information and can use that in lieu of the Value Protection Plan
- You cannot use the online move in process if you are storing a vehicle. Additional paperwork and information need to be collected when vehicles are stored at our facilities. Please complete a reservation if you are storing a vehicle at our property
In order to complete the Online Move-In Process you will need the following items and information:
- Driver’s License or Other Photo ID
- Credit Card for Rent and Fees Due at Move In and Autopay Setup (if selected)
- Contact Information for Others with Authorized Access
- Homeowner’s Insurance Policy Information and Declaration Page (if applicable)
Loading. Please wait...